File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.5733
<issue id="1003898" tracker="bnc">VUL-0: dbus-1: format string vulnerability in dbus_activation_systemd_failure</issue>
<description>This update for dbus-1 to version 1.8.22 fixes one security issue and bugs.
The following security issue was fixed:
- bsc#1003898: Do not treat ActivationFailure message received from root-owned systemd name as a format string.
The following upstream changes are included:
- Change the default configuration for the session bus to only allow EXTERNAL authentication (secure kernel-mediated credentials-passing), as was already done for the system bus.
- Fix a memory leak when GetConnectionCredentials() succeeds (fdo#91008)
- Ensure that dbus-monitor does not reply to messages intended for others (fdo#90952)
- Add locking to DBusCounter's reference count and notify function (fdo#89297)
- Ensure that DBusTransport's reference count is protected by the corresponding DBusConnection's lock (fdo#90312)
- Correctly release DBusServer mutex before early-return if we run out of memory while copying authentication mechanisms (fdo#90021)
- Correctly initialize all fields of DBusTypeReader (fdo#90021)
- Fix some missing \n in verbose (debug log) messages (fdo#90004)
- Clean up some memory leaks in test code (fdo#90021)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.</description>
<summary>Security update for dbus-1</summary>