File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.10281
<issue id="1115025" tracker="bnc">VUL-0: CVE-2018-16844: nginx,nginx-1.0: Excessive CPU usage via flaw in HTTP/2 implementation</issue>
<issue id="1115015" tracker="bnc">VUL-0: CVE-2018-16845: nginx,nginx-1.0: Denial of service and memory disclosure via mp4 module</issue>
<issue id="1115022" tracker="bnc">VUL-0: CVE-2018-16843: nginx,nginx-1.0: Excessive memory consumption in HTTP/2 implementation</issue>
<issue tracker="cve" id="2018-16845"/>
<issue tracker="cve" id="2018-16843"/>
<issue tracker="cve" id="2018-16844"/>
<description>This update for nginx to version 1.14.2 fixes the following issues:
Security vulnerabilities addressed:
- CVE-2018-16843 CVE-2018-16844: Fixed an issue whereby a client using HTTP/2
might cause excessive memory consumption and CPU usage (bsc#1115025 bsc#1115022).
- CVE-2018-16845: Fixed an issue which might result in worker process memory
disclosure whne processing of a specially crafted mp4 file with the
Other bug fixes and changes made:
- Fixed an issue with handling of client addresses when using unix domain
listen sockets to work with datagrams on Linux.
- The logging level of the "http request", "https proxy request",
"unsupported protocol", "version too low", "no suitable key share", and
"no suitable signature algorithm" SSL errors has been lowered from "crit" to
- Fixed an issue with using OpenSSL 1.1.0 or newer it was not possible
to switch off "ssl_prefer_server_ciphers" in a virtual server
if it was switched on in the default server.
- Fixed an issue with TLS 1.3 always being enabled when built with OpenSSL
1.1.0 and used with 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue with sending a disk-buffered request body to a gRPC backend
- Fixed an issue with connections of some gRPC backends might not be cached when
using the "keepalive" directive.
- Fixed a segmentation fault, which might occur in a worker process if the
ngx_http_mp4_module was used on 32-bit platforms.
- Fixed an issue, whereby working with gRPC backends might result in excessive
<summary>Security update for nginx</summary>