File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.13093
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1105173">cmis-client - Fails to build with Boost 1.68.0</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1152684">VUL-1: CVE-2019-9853: libreoffice: macro execution bypassed the security settings</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1144522">make LibreLogo a separate package</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1061210">Table(s) from DOCX show wrong position/color/...?</issue>
<issue tracker="jsc" id="SLE-8705"/>
<issue tracker="cve" id="2019-9853"/>
<summary>Security update for LibreOffice</summary>
<description>This update libreoffice and libraries fixes the following issues:
LibreOffice was updated to 6.3.3 (jsc#SLE-8705), bringing many bug and stability fixes.
More information for the 6.3 release at: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.3
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2019-9853: Fixed an issue where by executing macros, the security settings
could have been bypassed (bsc#1152684).
Other issues addressed:
- Dropped disable-kde4 switch, since it is no longer known by configure
- Disabled gtk2 because it will be removed in future releases
- librelogo is now a standalone sub-package (bsc#1144522).
- Partial fixes for an issue where Table(s) from DOCX showed wrong
position or color (bsc#1061210).
cmis-client was updated to 0.5.2:
* Removed header for Uuid's sha1 header(bsc#1105173).
* Fixed Google Drive login
* Added support for Google Drive two-factor authentication
* Fixed access to SharePoint root folder
* Limited the maximal number of redirections to 20
* Switched library implementation to C++11 (the API remains C++98-compatible)
* Fixed encoding of OAuth2 credentials
* Dropped cppcheck run from "make check". A new "make cppcheck" target was created for it
* Added proper API symbol exporting
* Speeded up building of tests a bit
* Fixed a few issues found by coverity and cppcheck
libixion was updated to 0.15.0:
* Updated for new liborcus
* Switched to spdlog for compile-time debug log outputs
* Fixed various issues
libmwaw was updated 0.3.15:
* Fixed fuzzing issues
liborcus was updated to 0.15.3:
* Fixed various xml related bugs
* Improved performance
* Fixed multiple parser issues
* Added map and structure mode to orcus-json
* Other improvements and fixes
mdds was updated to 1.5.0:
* API changed to 1.5
* Moved the API incompatibility notes from README to the rst doc.
* Added the overview section for flat_segment_tree.
myspell-dictionaries was updated to 20191016:
* Updated Slovenian thesaurus
* Updated the da_DK dictionary
* Removed the abbreviations from Thai hunspell dictionary
* Updated the English dictionaries
* Fixed the logo management for "ca"
spdlog was updated to 0.16.3:
* Fixed sleep issue under MSVC that happens when changing
the clock backwards
* Ensured that macros always expand to expressions
* Added global flush_on function