File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.8349
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1093033">[Build 20180511] openQA test fails in consoletest_setup, curl failed with Could not connect to Server</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1082720">mozjs38-devel ships bad private zlib.h</issue>
<description>This update for mozjs52 provides the following fixes:
- Fix building failing on PowerPC due to memory constraints.
- Fix build errors on ppc64 (BE). (bsc#1093033)
- Fix armv6 build by fixing armv6 detection.
- Use system zlib instead of the bundled one to avoid potential problems when trying to
use system zlib while mozjs52-devel is installed. (bsc#1082720)
- Drop unused dependency on zip.
<summary>Recommended update for mozjs52</summary>