File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.8358
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1080738">Yast2 systemd_service management class consider a active(exited) service as "stopped"</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1093111">YaST uses deprecated firewallctl commands instead of firewall-cmd (introduced by firewalld upgrade to 0.5.1)</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1096027">misleading Error Message - Installer tells "Download failed" on unsigned packages</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1104568">Cannot start atftp or tftp service in service manager</issue>
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1098910">[yast2-services-manager] Internal error writing run-configuration to disk</issue>
<issue tracker="fate" id="319427"/>
<issue tracker="fate" id="319428"/>
<issue tracker="fate" id="321043"/>
<issue tracker="fate" id="318196"/>
<description>This update for yast2 and yast2-services-manager provides the following fixes:
Fixes in both packages:
- Add support for systemd services that can only be started on-demand. (fate#319428, bsc#1104568)
- Fix support to handle services during early 1st stage. (fate#319428)
Fixes in yast2:
- Improve systemd socket detection. (fate#319428)
- Fix an exception in SystemService#find_many.
- Add a method to detect whether a systemd service exists in the underlying system or not.
- Fix systemd socket detection.
- Do not display "download failed" error when using unsigned packages. (bsc#1096027)
- Firewall state can now be correctly determined. (bsc#1093111)
- Increases the timeout for systemctl command executions (bsc#1098910)
- CWM: allow to define next handler for CWM#show and define default next handler in
CWM::Dialog. This is needed for Expert Partitioner. (fate#318196)
Fixes in yast2-services-manager:
- Show systemd state and substate for each service, e.g. "Active (Running)". (bsc#1080738)
- Added a new menu button to select the service start mode (on boot, on demand or manually).
- Added additional searchkeys to desktop file. (fate#321043)
<summary>Recommended update for yast2 and yast2-services-manager</summary>