File _patchinfo of Package patchinfo.9634
<issue tracker="bnc" id="1115085">openvswitch packaging issues with python bindings</issue>
<description>This update for openvswitch provides the following fixes:
- Improve python packaging (bsc#1115085):
* Rename python*-openvswitch subpackages to python*-ovs to follow the openSUSE policy
that packages should be named after the modules they install.
* Build the JSON C bindings and as a result the 'noarch' BuildArch needs to be removed.
* Drop the python*-openvswitch-test packages and merge them with the test subpackage.
* Build the python bindings using setuptools.
* Include the egg-info package.
* Use libopenvswitch as dependency to python bindings.
<summary>Recommended update for openvswitch</summary>