File README.SUSE of Package zookeeper
SUSE Specific Changes
When packaging Zookeeper we made the following changes:
* Zookeeper executables and binaries reside in __LIBEXECDIR__/zookeeper.
All executables are run through zookeeper-wrapper which resides in
* The cli_mt, cli_st, load_gen executables have been renamed to zkcli_mt,
zkcli_st and zkload_gen respectively.
* All configuration resides in __CONFDIR__.
* All logging goes to the log files in __LOGDIR__.
* Zookeeper is best started through the systemd service zookeeper.service.
* All state resides in __STATEDIR__. In particular, this Zookeeper instance's
cluster ID is set in __STATEDIR__/data/myid and defaults to `1`. This will
work for a single node setup, but for a multi node setup you need to set this
ID to a distinct value on each node (see