Update for Botan, Botan.2802, GraphicsMagick, Gr... recommended
This update fixes the following issues with sssd:
- Update to new upstream release 1.9.6
* This release focused primarily on bug fixing and stabilization. Only minor features were added
* A new ignore_group_members option was added. This option can be used to suppress downloading group members on group lookups, making the group lookups much faster for environments that do not need to know the group members. (bnc#878829)
* A new option ldap_rfc2307_fallback_to_local_users was added. If this option is set to true, SSSD is be able to resolve local group members of LDAP groups.
* A new option ldap_disable_range_retrieval was added. Switching this option to True skips large Active Directory groups that might otherwise take a long time to download and process.
* A new option refresh_expired_interval was added. This option allows to configure a background task that would automatically refresh entries that are nearing their expiration time. In this release, only refreshing netgroups is implemented.
* Multiple crasher bugs in the fast in-memory cache were fixed
- Removed executable bit from sssd.service file
- Submitted by Joschi Brauchle (endzone)