Update for DirectFB, DirectFB.3723, GraphicsMagi... recommended
This recommended update fixes the following issues:
+ Update from version 0.19.0 to 0.19.2
* Randr Fixes particuarlly for nvidia
* Fix X Crash
* eeze and efm fixes
* don't add nocomp damages for input-only windows
* check protocol visibility for nocomp breaks, not comp object visibility
* manually break out of nocomp
* end nocomp on nocomp end...always
* force render queue on unmaximize if client was fullscreen
* add borderless theme for deskmirror clients to support various animations
* comp render queue on every client resize instead of on unmaximize
* force comp render queue more aggressively to detect changes in nocomp
* client hooks should not continue to be called if the client has been deleted
* thaw evas on winlist activation with no clients available
* modules/teamwork: Use eina_file_mkstemp() to avoid problems with umask
* fix: Add more desktops to be tiled by default in the tiling config.
* Further minor fixes
+ Should require openSUSE Profiles as these are a fundamental part of the branding
+ xdg-su and xdg-terminal both detected enlightenment then did nothing
+ xdg-su and xdg-terminal both use terminology rather then xterm now
+ fileselector: Do not call _populate directly in APIs
+ entry/test: make scrollable entries visible
+ Elm_Panel: forbid changing of content of "elm.swallow.event" part
+ elm_widget: fix segfaults for _elm_widget_item_style_set/get
+ genlist: Remove unnecessary callbacks when item loop is disabled.
+ widget: fix the typo. Use win object instead.
+ elm_box_align_set API fix
+ label: Reset sd->lastw as '-1' in some elm_label APIs for ensure the sizing_eval.
+ elm_box: inappropriate size_hint_align value usage fix
+ elm_win should not check ELM_ACCEL variable if application has overridden it
+ remove accel_override from elm_config
+ bg: fix the _elm_bg_elm_layout_sizing_eval bug.
+ Eo id: Fix id security checks for invalid objects.
+ Fix bug ecore_imf_context_cursor_position_set was not called when cursor was moved by ECORE_IMF_CALLBACK_SELECTION_SET
+ Evas filters: Fix parsing of argument lists
+ edje_program: added signal "focus,part,out" when focus is discarded
+ efl - vsync - deal with both broken and non-broken libdrm
+ ecore_x_vsync - fix tiny leaklet of drmversion
+ Evas Textblock: Fix bad empty line add on wrapping
+ ecore vsync - fix up dual nvidia + dri/drm driver discovery
+ eeze - sensors - ints for sensor events were decld in .h - and never .c
+ Evas Textblock: Fix native width of BiDi text (T1532)
+ ecore_imf/ibus : provide to get surrounding text
+ evas: GL_X11 context need to always be with alpha or it will fail to change.
- Submitted by Simon Lees (simotek)