Update for DirectFB, DirectFB.3723, GraphicsMagi... recommendedRecommended update for wicked
This update provides Wicked 0.6.39, which brings the following fixes and enhancements:
- dhcp: Support to define and request custom options. (boo#988954)
- dhcp6: Fix refresh on newprefix workaround. (boo#972471)
- dhcp4: Do not fail in capture on link type change. (boo#975466)
- dhcp4: Ignore invalid options, do not discard complete message.
- dhcp4: Log and add sender (server or relay) ethernet hw-address to the lease.
- ifdown: Show reasons to skip an action. (boo#997027)
- ifconfig: Fix to consider address scope in dbus model. (boo#988794)
- bonding: Set the primary slave in the master at enslave of the primary when it
were not yet ready while bond setup. (boo#998413)
- dhcp: Fixed to properly append dhcp option data. (boo#988954)
- addrconf: Rewrite to run lease updates in background jobs and use netconfig 0.84
batch support if available (boo#989741).
Fixed auto4 and dhcp supplicants to explicitly stop device before un-registering
dbus object to disarm it and return release request result before sensing the
Fixed fsm to not advance fsm state on unrelated events and use new call to refresh
addresses from kernel for tentative checks in ifup.
- auto6: Do not apply rdnss/dnssl if autoconf=0. (boo#984088)
- addrconf: Utility to parse string with update flags.
- leasefile: Added an lease file exists utility.
- ifstatus: Show IPv6 privacy addresses as autoconf.
- updater: Adjusted system settings update debug info.
- updater: No remove before install on granted lease.
- updater: No backup/restore for netconfig, unused.
- updater: No warning on unset optional backup/restore.
- man: Added DHCLIENT_REQUEST_OPTION to ifcfg-dhcp.
- leaseinfo: Dump other/unknown dhcp options.
- dhcp4: Initial support to request custom options. (boo#916948, boo#988954)
- lease: Store and load other/unknown dhcp options.
- utils: Fixed last byte formatting in ni_format_hex.
- dbus: Handle unparsed dhcp options in leases.
- dhcp4: Store unparsed options in the lease.
- addrconf: Add generic dhcp options to lease.
- dhcp: Move specific dhcp.h to dhcp4.h and dhcp6.h.
- ovs: Use generic ovs type until we can query ovs. (boo#982231)
- dhcp4: Send hostname in discover. (boo#985894)
- ifconfig: Fixed to apply address preferred_lft 0.
- address: Apply suse ifcfg IP_OPTIONS. (boo#984088)
- config: Add a global LINK_REQUIRED ifcfg default.
- client: Apply global LINK_REQUIRED setting if any.
- ifreload: Make output more informative. (boo#982952)
- rules: Do not fail when kernel support is missed. (boo#981887)
- nanny: Reapply policies on device renames. (boo#973355)
- iflist: Fixed macvlan/macvtap link info data parsing.
- auto6: Apply rdnss/dnssl and wait for autoconf. (boo#902897, boo#916613)
- spec: Removed ppp service template macro calls. (fate#317976)
- bonding: Support for new v3.7.1 netlink options in 4.4 kernel.
- linux: Update included headers to 4.4, add if_addr.h.
- utils: Fix for ni_string_set to set empty pointers.
- team: Fix for unclosed file descriptor and string memory leak.
- ppp: Initial implementation of PPPoE support. (fate#317976, boo#865573, boo#913861)
- route: Initial routing policy rules support. (fate#312217)
- tunnel: Add device binding support. (fate#317977)
- gre: Fix flags use, added missed keyed gre options.
- doc: Added an initial FAQ to the documentation.
- util: Fix null string and string array in compare.
- ipv6: Cleaned up IPv6 RA PI and RDNSS processing.
- ipv6: Receive IPv6 RA DNSSL options forwarded by kernel.
- dhcp6: Refresh ipv6 link on each prefix event to fix workaround for missed NEWLINK event
on changes caused by RA. (boo#972471)
- macvlan: Fix enum values for BRIDGE and PASSTHRU modes. (boo#974231)
- Submitted by wicked maintainers (wicked-maintainers)