This update for pspp to version 1.2.0 fixes the following issues:
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2018-20230: Fixed a heap-based buffer overflow in read_bytes_internal function
that could lead to denial-of-service (bsc#1120061).
Other bug fixes and changes:
- Add upstream patch to avoid compiling with old Texinfo 4.13.
- New experimental command SAVE DATA COLLECTION to save MDD files.
- MTIME and YMDHMS variable formats now supported.
- Spread sheet rendering now done via spread-sheet-widget.
This update introduces a new package called spread-sheet-widget as dependency.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update update project.
- Submitted by Mindaugas Baranauskas (embar-)