Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.10198, Graphic... security
This update for libgcrypt fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2019-12904: The C implementation of AES is vulnerable to a flush-and-reload side-channel attack because physical addresses are available to other processes. (The C implementation is used on platforms where an assembly-language implementation is unavailable.) (bsc#1138939)
- Don't run full FIPS self-tests from constructor (bsc#1097073)
- Skip all the self-tests except for binary integrity when called
from the constructor (bsc#1097073)
- Enforce the minimal RSA keygen size in fips mode (bsc#1125740)
- avoid executing some tests twice.
- Fixed a race condition in initialization.
- Fixed env-script-interpreter in cavs_driver.pl
- Fixed redundant fips tests in some situations causing failure to boot in
fips mode. (bsc#1097073)
This helps during booting of the system in FIPS mode with insufficient entropy.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Pedro Monreal Gonzalez (pmonrealgonzalez)