Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.10198, Graphic... security
This update for strongswan fixes the following issues:
Security issues fixed:
- CVE-2018-5388: Fixed a buffer underflow which may allow to a remote attacker
with local user credentials to resource exhaustion and denial of service while
reading from the socket (bsc#1094462).
- CVE-2018-10811: Fixed a denial of service during the IKEv2 key derivation if
the openssl plugin is used in FIPS mode and HMAC-MD5 is negotiated as PRF
- CVE-2018-16151,CVE-2018-16152: Fixed multiple flaws in the gmp plugin which
might lead to authorization bypass (bsc#1107874).
- CVE-2018-17540: Fixed an improper input validation in gmp plugin (bsc#1109845).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Madhu Mohan Nelemane (mmnelemane)