Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.12301, 389-ds.... recommended
This update for gssproxy fixes the following issues:
- Fix paths in tests and replace python's f-string usage
- Initial check-in of gssproxy is needed on the NFS server if krb5 is used for NFS authentication using an AD directory server. (bsc#1024309)(FATE#322526)
- 'krb5' may need "auth_to_local = RULE:[1:$1@$0]" on the "realms" section when "winbind" is used for nsswitch.conf. (bsc#1024309)(FATE#322526)
Also ding-libs was updated from 0.6.0 to 0.6.1 (jsc#ECO-248):
- libini now supports validators that check for well-formed INI files.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Samuel Cabrero (scabrero)