Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.12301, 389-ds.... security
This update for ant fixes the following issues:
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2018-10886: Fixed a path traversal vulnerability in malformed zip file paths, which allowed arbitrary file writes and could potentially lead to code execution (bsc#1100053).
Non-security issues fixed:
- Add rhino to the ant-apache-bsf optional tasks (bsc#1134001).
- Remove jakarta-commons-logging dependencies (bsc#1133997).
- Use apache-commons-logging in optional tasks
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Pedro Monreal Gonzalez (pmonrealgonzalez)