Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.4294, Graphics... recommended
This update update for shorewall fixes the following issues:
- Update shorewall to the 184.108.40.206 bugfix release (boo#989281)
This includes the following upstream changes:
- The DROP command was previously rejected in the mangle file.
- Rules in which the SOURCE contained both an interface name and a MAC address would be rejected.
- Optional interfaces were not enabled during 'start' and 'restart' unless there was at least one entry in the 'providers' file.
- Use 'netstat' to print socket information when the 'ss' utility is not installed
- Correctly delete default route in the main table if statistical load balancing was used in the providers file
- No longer fail the 'reset' command if chain names were included
- The TCP meta-connection is now supported by the Tinc macro and tunnel type
- Submitted by Andreas Stieger (AndreasStieger)