Recommended update for xf86-video-ati
This update for xf86-video-ati fixes the following issues:
- Fix enumeration of connectors per GPU (boo#1008200).
- Fix a X server crash issue where display had 3 screens
although there were only 2 4K monitors connected. (boo#990066).
- Support for xserver versions 1.9-1.18.
- Fixes for crash/hang/corruption bugs and other minor changes.
For a detailed list of all fixes, please refer to the changelog.
- Submitted by Max Staudt (mstaudt)
[Kabini APU, Caicos embedded] gnome-shell hang while booting with dual 4K monitor are connected
[Kabini APU, Caicos embedded] Display has 3 screens when there are only two 4K monitors connected with patches on xf86-video-ati and newer version of mesa to resolve the X server crash issue