Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.2045, BNFC, BN... recommended
This update for nfs-utils fixes the following issues:
- Make mount.nfs return failure if statd is being slow to start due to DNS issues. (bsc#945937)
- Include various upstream systemd unit file updates to ensure correct starting dependencies
of nfsd and rpcbind. (bsc#990356)
- Fix typos relating to version setting in nfs-utils_env.sh. (bsc#990356)
- Only require a filesystem to be mounted if it isn't marked 'noauto' in /etc/fstab.
- Move rpc.svcgssd and corresponding man page from nfs-client package to nfs-kernel-server.
For NFSv4.0 this is needed on client as well as the server to support the back-channel.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP2:Update update project.
- Submitted by Neil Brown (neilbrown)