This update for nodejs4 fixes the following issues:
- Fix some node-gyp permissions
- New upstream maintenance 4.9.1:
* Security fixes:
+ CVE-2018-7158: Fix for 'path' module regular expression denial of service (bsc#1087459)
+ CVE-2018-7159: Reject spaces in HTTP Content-Length header values (bsc#1087453)
* Upgrade to OpenSSL 1.0.2o
* deps: reject interior blanks in Content-Length
* deps: upgrade http-parser to v2.8.0
- remove any old manpage files in %pre from before update-alternatives
were used to manage symlinks to these manpages.
- Add Recommends and BuildRequire on python2 for npm. node-gyp
requires this old version of python for now. This is only needed
for binary modules.
- even on recent codestreams there is no binutils gold on s390
only on s390x
- Enable CI tests in %check target
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
- Submitted by Adam Majer (adamm)