Hello. Please bear in mind that im doing this just as a hobby. I am beginner with all this and no professional. But i try to do my very best, to keep this repository in good shape. I test everything, where i can. These tools should work very fine and cause no breakage. Anyways i still do not - and can not guarantee that this works flawless for you. I do not take responsibility for any harm that might happen due to usage, false usage or whatever you would like to make me responsible to. For me, all this works fine.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Warning: !! I did not find time for testing OpenSUSE 42.2. This repos are enabled by user request. Consider this 42.2 repo as unstable for testing purpose until removal of this message. !!
This repo provides:
- Tools i use with and need for openSUSE on ThinkPad T60 : -
* tlp (Powermanagement control Software).
* tp_smapi-kmp (patched version makes harddrive protection sensor work).
* hdapsd (Harddisk toss protection using a special sensor in the thinkpad).
* dkms-acpi_call (ACPI control module e.g. for ThinkPad battery cycles).
* thinkfan (Fancontrol for Thinkpads).
- Tools i want to have for customizing and increasing usability of my Desktop environment: -
* grub2-theme-revealed (My personal custom theme art work for grub2)
* tbmailattache (Adds a servicemenu to dolphin to attache a file to Thunderbird.)
* mountISO5 (Adds a servicemenu to mount an ISO with dolphin.)
* grub2-theme-preview (Preview grub2 themes in KVM/Qemu as user, when modding.)
- Tools i want to have that make my machine perform faster: -
* zramswap (creates swap device in RAM)
* profile-sync-daemon (Load and sync browser profile to ram automatically.)