Involved Projects and Packages
A flat icon theme that mainly includes icons for directories and mimetypes.
Requires Moka or Adwaita as fallback icons.
Faba is a modern icon theme with Tango influences.
Moka is a simple and modern icon theme with Material Design influences.
Numix is a modern flat theme with a combination of light and dark elements.
It supports MATE, GNOME, Xfce, and Openbox.
This is the default icon theme for OzonOS. It also contains several variants with different coloured directories.
Paper is a modern desktop theme suite.
Its design is mostly flat with a minimal use of shadows for depth.
Paper is simple and modern icon theme with material design influences.
Vertex is a modern theme that comes with three variants to choose from.
The default variant with dark header-bars, a light variant, and a dark variant.
It supports MATE, GNOME, Xfce, and Cinnamon.
Yuyo has light and dark variations and a flat style with crisp clean lines.
Packaging applications from Elementary OS and the Pantheon Desktop.
* gsignond: conflict with signond that can be required for Qt apps
* elementary-mail: update to version > 1.0.8
* wingpanel-indicator-a11y: update to stable release
* switch to the gsettings default configuration (https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/645054):
- wingpanel does not work with the default gnome theme (https://github.com/elementary/wingpanel/issues/2)
* headache: applying patches to upstream sources (https://github.com/elementary/os-patches)
* etc (see: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/X11:Pantheon:Next)
* switchboard-plug-onlineaccounts: https://gitlab.com/accounts-sso/gsignond/issues/17 [Conflicts with gsignond/signond]
More info: https://github.com/orgs/elementary/projects
INFO: Status: Experimental
INFO: Version: 5.0 (elementary OS 5.0 Juno)
This project contains the various applications for elementary OS.
The main aim of this project is to create package for Factory.
This project contains the next stable versions of the Pantheon components.
The main aim of this project is to create and test packages for X11:Pantheon
INFO: Status: testing
INFO: Version: stable or snapshot
NOTE: This project is a priority
NOTE: You need to switch system packages to the version in this repository
Packaging of Budgie and other parts of the Solus project
Parts of Ayatana Desktop for openSUSE.
A simple GTK+ application to demonstrate and test libfprint's capabilities, i.e., data from fingerprint reader
Redshift adjusts the color temperature of your screen according to your surroundings. This may help your eyes hurt less if you are working in front of the screen at night.
XSecureLock is an X11 screen lock utility designed with the primary goal of security.
In XSecureLock, security is achieved using a modular design to avoid the usual pitfalls of screen locking utility design on X11.
wxStEdit is a library and sample program for the wxWidgets's wxStyledTextCtrl wrapper around the Scintilla text editor widget.
DRIconf is a configuration applet for the Direct Rendering Infrastructure. It allows customizing performance and visual quality settings of OpenGL drivers on a per-driver, per-screen and/or per-application level.