OpenCL FFT libraryhttps://github.com/clMathLibraries/clFFT
The clFFT library is an open source OpenCL library implementation of discrete
Fast Fourier Transforms, which:
* Provides a fast and accurate platform for calculating discrete FFTs.
* Works on CPU or GPU backends.
* Supports in-place or out-of-place transforms.
* Supports 1D, 2D, and 3D transforms with a batch size that can be greater
* Supports planar (real and complex components in separate arrays) and
interleaved (real and complex components as a pair contiguous in memory)
* Supports dimension lengths that can be any mix of powers of 2, 3, and 5.
* Supports single and double precision floating point formats.