A LaTeX Source Editor and TeX Shellhttp://kile.sourceforge.net/
Kile is a user-friendly TeX/LaTeX editor by KDE.
The main features are:
* Compile, convert and view your document with one click.
* Auto-completion of (La)TeX commands.
* Templates and wizards make starting a new document very little work.
* Easy insertion of many standard tags and symbols and the option to define
(an arbitrary number of) user defined tags.
* Inverse and forward search: click in the DVI viewer and jump to the
corresponding LaTeX line in the editor, or jump from the editor to the
corresponding page in the viewer.
* Finding chapter or sections is very easy, Kile constructs a list of all the
chapter etc. in your document. You can use the list to jump to the
* Collect documents that belong together into a project.
* Easy insertion of citations and references when using projects.
* Flexible and smart build system to compile your LaTeX documents.
* QuickPreview, preview a selected part of your document.
* Easy access to various help sources.
* Advanced editing commands.