istgt is a iSCSI target implementation developed for FreeBSD.
It includes an iSCSI protocol processor, and offers SPC-3 (SCSI Primary
Commands - 3) based logical unit emulation.
* MCS/MPIO for failover (up to 255 concurrent sessions)
* Multipath I/O (only support Microsoft MPIO/VMware ESXi)
* SPC-3 Persistent Reservation for cluster nodes
* 64bit LBA for over 2TB
* Header/Data digest by CRC32C
* CHAP w/Mutual authentication
* Multiple LUNs and ACLs for portals
* IPv6/IPv4 dual support
* Supports file, block device and cloud backed LUNs