A high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files
opusfile provides a high-level API for decoding and seeking within .opus files.
* Support for all files with at least one Opus stream
(including multichannel files or Ogg files where Opus is muxed with something else).
* Full support, including seeking, for chained files.
* A simple stereo downmixing API
(allowing chained files to be decoded with a single output format, even if the channel count changes).
* Support for reading from a file, memory buffer, or over HTTP(S) (including seeking).
* Support for both random access and streaming data sources.