Conversion between VCF and Excel files
vCard Grid is a tool that helps to centrally maintain addresses in Excel
and to distribute in vCard-format to a cellphone and a PC with e.g. Outlook or Outlook Express.
Addresses, telephone numbers, etc. can be maintained fast and convenient with Excel-functions in list form.
In Excel, the birthday field will be processed by year, month and day in separate columns,
so that e.g. a birthday list can be easily created by using the Excel sorting function.
* Converts vCard-files in Excel-format (list form) and to CSV
* Converts the Excel spreadsheet (XLS) back in vcf-files
* Reads the vCard-format in versions 2.1 and 3.0
* Alternatively writes to the vCard-format versions 2.1 or 3.0
* Supports special characters (UTF-8, ISO-8859-1)
* Accessible via a user interface or automated conversion via the commandline
* Direct integration of Excel-call and filebrowser in the user interface
Stefan Däubner <email@example.com>