MoleQueue is an open-source, cross-platform, system-tray resident desktop application for abstracting, managing, and coordinating the execution of tasks both locally and on remote computational resources. Users can set up local and remote queues that describe where the task will be executed. Each queue can have programs, with templates to facilitate the execution of the program. Input files can be staged, and output files collected using a standard interface.
* Open source distributed under the liberal 3-clause BSD license
* Cross platform with nightly builds on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
* Intuitive interface designed to be useful to whole community
* Support for local executation and remote schedulers (SGE, PBS, SLURM)
* System tray resident application managing queue of queues and job lifetime
* Simple, lightweight JSON-RPC 2.0 based communication over local sockets
* Qt 5 client library for simple integration in Qt applications