DSRC v2.0 - compress FASTQ files
DSRC is a toolkit designed for efficient high-performance compression of sequencing reads stored in FASTQ format, where it's main features are:
* Effective multithreaded compression of FASTQ files.
* Full support for Illumina, ABI SOLiD, and 454/Ion Torrent dataset formats with non-standard (AGCTN) IUPAC base values.
* Support for lossy quality values compression using Illumina binning scheme.
* Support for lossy IDs compression keeping only key fields selected by user.
* Pipes support for easy integration with current pipelines.
* Python and C++ libraries allowing to integrate DSRC archives in own applications.
* Availability for Linux, Mac OSX and Windows 64-bit operating systems.
* Open source C++ code under GNU GPL 2 license.