This package is based on the package 'bbgallery' from project 'home:mrcin'.
BBGallery is a small Perl script generating a number of HTML files from
jpeg images that make up a image gallery to browse with any html browser.
It uses The Gimp and Gimp-Perl</A> to create thumbnails and to scale the
images. It offers the following features:
* Thumbnail creation (size can be configured)
* Scaling images to a configurable size (optional)
* Links to full size image
* Meta galleries (optional)
(Galleries of galleries)
* Labels or text can be assigned to images and/or
galleries using simple text files.
* Easy installation and use
* No extra software needed to view galleries and
images on any plattform (ideal for archiving images)
* Automatic slideshow
Requires Perl, Gimp, Perl-Gimp, ImageMagick