This is a small package with LilyPond-related files that can be shared
between KDE applications that interact with LilyPond, the GNU music
* Indenter script for Kate (lilypond.js)
* Icons for text/x-lilypond mimetype, for oxygen, crystalsvg and hicolor,
based on the music note XPM from LilyPond.
* A textedit:// protocol handler (ktexteditservice), that opens textedit://
links in a (running) (LilyPond) editor, configured via the KDE associations
of the text/x-lilypond MIME type. How editors are started to jump to a
specific cursor position can be configured in the configuration file
The protocol handler also looks at the TEXTEDIT_DBUS_PATH environment
variable. If defined, it should contain a DBus address that can be called
to let the application open the textedit URL.
If a specialized LilyPond editing app sets the variable to e.g.
"org.myapplication/textedit", the protocol handler calls the method
"openTextEditUrl" on it, with the URL as argument and using the interface
This way, an application could embed Okular and clicking on notes or lyrics
directly calls the exposed DBus object.
Wilbert Berendsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The KDE and LilyPond projects
- The Oxygen and Crystalsvg theme artists, I used the document base icon.