ClusterTools2 - Tools for setting up and managing pacemaker HA clusters
The ClusterTools2 package provides tools for setting up and managing pacemaker HA clusters. The tools are aimed to make tasks easy around the pacemaker HA cluster manager and the Linux storage stack.
Main command for managing a running cluster is ClusterService. This ASCII-terminal based menu system allows to perform common administrative tasks. It can be used instead of crm_gui or Hawk if no webservice or X desktop is available.
Tools like list_failcounts and cs_show_cluster_transistion help to analyse the cluster behaviour. A set of tools based on wow allows to make configuration of clusters reproduceable and efficient.
Currently the tools are mainly used to setup and manage high-availability cluster for following workloads:
- SAP application servers, SAP central instances, SAP database servers
- SAP HANA System Replication automation
- XEN virtual machine hosts
- Novell eDirectory servers
- NFS file servers
- Apache web servers, LAMP servers
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle database servers
M.Guertler, F.Herschel, L.Pinne