A GPL Scientific Software Package
* It is based on a complete new rewrite of ScilabGtk.
* The interpreter is written in C and objects with an internal class system.
* Gtk toolkit can be used from Nsp through a set of generared wrappers. The language bindings and class for Nsp are generated, the generator being based on the pygtk generator for python.
* It is modular (modular interpreter design, possible dynamic link of internal and external libraries).
* It should compile on Linux, MacOSX-X11-Fink, Windows-Cygwin, Windows-Mingwin native Win32.
* A source version is available under CVS. Archive tarball, Fedora rpms, Debian package and win32 installer are also provided see this page
* It is a GPL software.