Gtk2 jukebox for large music collections
Customizable jukebox based on Gtk2 for large music collections.
- Made with big libraries in mind.
- Customizable window layouts.
- Artist/album lock: restrict playlist to current artist/album.
- Easy access to songs related to the currently playing song:
* songs from the same album.
* album(s) from the same artist(s).
* songs with same title (other versions, covers, ...).
- Support OGG Vorbis, MP3 and FLAC files (and more with GStreamer or mplayer).
- Simple mass-tagging and mass-renaming.
- Notification icon, with a customizable tip window, which can be used to control the player.
- Customizable SongTree widget for a pretty list of songs.
- Support multiple genres for a song and multiple artists for each song by separating them.
- Customizable labels can be set for each song (like bootleg, live, -'s favorites, ...).
- Filters with unlimited nesting of conditions.
- Customizable weighted random mode (based on rating, last time played, label, ...).
- The possibility to act as a icecast server, to listen to your music remotely.
- Plugins: nowplaying (external program song updates), last.fm, find pictures, simple lyrics, display Wikipedia artist page and search lyrics with Google.
- Download package
osc -A https://api.opensuse.org checkout openSUSE:Backports:SLE-15-SP5/gmusicbrowser && cd $_
- Create Badge
|gmusicbrowser-1.1.16.tar.gz||0002369434 2.26 MB||over 2 years|
|gmusicbrowser.changes||0000007101 6.93 KB||over 2 years|
|gmusicbrowser.spec||0000003951 3.86 KB||over 2 years|