Plugin to make package installation easiergithub.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-install/
This osc plugin extends osc with the subcommand 'osc install'.
The main effort of this plugin is to free the end-user of the sometimes tedious
task to look up the correct repository URL to be used with zypper.
The plugin can also guess the best matching platform for your system.
osc co PROJ PACK ; cd PACK
do osc build ; vi ... ; osc ci ; osc results
* SLE_11_SP2, SLE_11_SP3, openSUSE_42.1 (armv7l): unresolvables
* SLE_11_SP4: "error: line 79: Bad arg to %patch: %build" -> Macro "%build" seems to be not supported
* Fedora_Rawhide: /usr/bin/rpmdb: error while loading shared libraries: libaudit.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
* openSUSE_12.2_ARM: Tcl_Init failed: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories: /usr/lib64/tcl/tcl8.5 /usr/lib/tcl8.5 /lib/tcl8.5 /usr/library /library /tcl8.5.11/library /tcl8.5.11/library
* ScientificLinux_7: have choice for redhat-release: redhat-release-server sl-release, have choice for system-release needed by setup: redhat-release-server sl-release, have choice for redhat-release >= 7.0 needed by systemd: redhat-release-server sl-release