GCompris / I Have Understood is an educationnal game for children starting at 3.
Today several Boards are implemented:
* Click on the animals => learn the mouse/click usage
* Type the falling letters => learn the keyboard usage
* Falling Dices
* Falling words
* Basic algebra
* Time learning with an analog clock
* Puzzle game with famous paintings
* Drive Plane to catch clouds in increasing number
* Balance the scales
* And much more ...
The Game is included in the Gnome Desktop under the Game menu.
You should install it only if you have children using this computer.
|gcompris-13.11-remove_build_date.patch||0000000919 919 Bytes||about 1 year|
|gcompris-17.05.tar.bz2||0333581443 318 MB||over 2 years|
|gcompris-edit.desktop||0000001628 1.59 KB||over 11 years|
|gcompris-gstreamer-1.0.patch||0000000918 918 Bytes||over 2 years|
|gcompris-rpmlintrc||0000000154 154 Bytes||almost 8 years|
|gcompris.6||0000002435 2.38 KB||almost 6 years|
|gcompris.changes||0000046284 45.2 KB||about 1 year|
|gcompris.desktop||0000003840 3.75 KB||almost 2 years|
|gcompris.spec||0000015243 14.9 KB||over 1 year|