Update for 00Meta, Botan, Botan.16333, Botan.163... recommended
This update for sar2 fixes the following issues:
Update to version 2.5.0:
* Add preliminary OSX support.
* Improve lagging on touch-down event.
* Fix crash when loading Free Flight mode.
* Add wind support and aerodynamic drag.
* Add 2 training missions in windy weather.
* Add support for wind gusts.
* Rework airplane physics and stalling conditions.
* Adjust models for more realistic speed and service ceiling conditions.
* Allow a minimum helicopter throotle to 25% (previously it was 50%).
* Let smoke be carried by the wind.
* Add a switch in simulation options to enable/disable Wind.
* Add wind conditions to all Guadarrama missions.
* Honor wheel brake coefficient.
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.2:Update update project.
- Submitted by Héctor Sanjuán (hsanjuan)