Update for ImageMagick, ImageMagick.256, Mozilla... security
LibreOffice 3.4 includes new interesting features and
The update fixes the following security issue:
- 704311: libreoffice Lotus Word Pro filter multiple
- 722075: LibreOffice: Out-of-bounds read in DOC sprm
This update also fixes the following non-security issues:
- 647959: LibO has a regression problem to show emf charts
- 650049: pptx presentation has text in boxes and circles.
Only text is displayed.
- 651250: Video and Audio does not play in slide show mode
of LibO Impress.
- 652562: LibreOffice crashes on start on 11.4-MS3 NET/DVD
- 653662: libreoffice build calls mkbundle2 (deprecated)
instead of mkbundle
- 663622: Writer crash during document save
- 665112: could not type or edit office document
- 675868: eliminate wording of ooconvert existed in
- 675961: Libreoffice Copy paste of formula in Writer
tables does not work as expected
- 676858: Document with full page graphic in header will
not allow click-drag or right-click.
- 678998: Libre Office 3.3.1 does not detect KDE3
- 680272: Deleting multiple sheets results in run-time
- 681738: DDE link is lost when .xls file is opened/saved
- 683578: Large xlsx file takes extremely long to open with
- 684784: Microsoft Office spreadsheet does not display
- 693238: Column format in docx file is not displayed
- 693477: Format of Word .doc file from HP is bad.
- 694119: Using File-->Send-->Document as E-mail will crash
- 694344: 3rd level bulleted items are not displayed
- 695479: L3: RTF file is not displayed correctly by Writer.
- 696630: DDE link from Calc to Excel needs Excel open to
update link in Calc.
- 702506: Writer crashes when opening docx files.
- 704639: HTML document appearance changes when opened in
open office vs LibreOffice
- 704642: 16 digit numbers change in LibreOffice when
opening a file created in MS Excel
- 705949: Information missing from MS Word document when
opened in LibreOffice (w:sdt)
- 706792: PTF 3.3.1-21 introduced a crash when opening a
- 707486: Macro from excel fails on Selection.Copy when run
- 707779: Disappearing text
- 708137: xls spreadsheet is extremely slow to open and
check boxes are broken.
- 708518: Bullet symbol is not rendered correctly in a
- 710061: ODP export to PDF produces broken images
- 710920: RPM installation ending with redundant error.
- 711977: File association for fod* files are missing.
- 712358: Some extensions broken after upgrading.
- 715268: Command libreoffice --help does not work when
LibreOffice is already started
- 715856: LibreOffice:Stable/libreoffice-converter: Bug
- 715416: Impress crashes starting Slide show in the
context of dual monitors extension mode.
- 715931: failed to save an odp file.
- 717262: libtool adds /usr/lib64 into rpath
- Submitted by Adrian Schröter (adrianSuSE)
- Version 5253