Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.10198, Graphic... recommended
This update for hplip fixes the following issues:
- Bugfix: hang during GNOME session logout. (bsc#1112331)
- Removed Fix-scanning-with-python-pillow-4.2.0.patch as resolved
- Added support for 104 new printers/scanners/devices. See the
changelog for the detailed list.
- Added support for the several other distributions:
- Require python3-Pillow for hp-scan to work. (bsc#1100511)
- Bugfix: scanning with python-pillow 4.2.0. (bsc#1096755)
- Bugfix: default behavior of DJ9xxVIP device must not be changed.
- Avoid segfault in hplip/hpijs during PDF printing. (bsc#1094141)
- File '/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/56-hpmud.rules' is no longer marked as config file
- hplip: hp-scan is non-functional (bsc#1131613)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Martin Wilck (mwilck)