This update for qemu fixes the following issues:
- CVE-2020-7039: Fixed a heap buffer overflow in tcp_emu() routine while emulating IRC and
other protocols (bsc#1161066).
- CVE-2019-15034: Fixed a buffer overflow in hw/display/bochs-display.c due to improper PCI
config space allocation (bsc#1166379).
- CVE-2020-1711: Fixed an out of bounds heap buffer access iscsi_co_block_status() routine
which could have allowed a remote denial of service or arbitrary code with privileges
of the QEMU process on the host (bsc#1166240).
- CVE-2019-6778: Fixed a heap buffer overflow in tcp_emu() routine while emulating
the identification protocol and copying message data to a socket buffer (bsc#1123156).
- CVE-2020-8608: Fixed a heap buffer overflow in tcp_emu() routine while emulating IRC and
other protocols (bsc#1163018).
- CVE-2019-20382: Fixed a memory leak in the VNC display driver which could have led to
exhaustion of the host memory leading to a potential Denial of service (bsc#1165776).
- Fixed a live migration error (bsc#1154790).
- Fixed an issue where migrating VMs on KVM gets missing features:ospke error (bsc#1162729).
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15-SP1:Update update project.
- Submitted by Bruce Rogers (bfrogers)