Update for 2ping, 2ping.17068, 389-ds, 389-ds.13... optional
This update for vim doesn't fix any user visible issues and it is optional to install.
- Introduce vim-small package with reduced requirements for small installations (bsc#1166602).
- Stop owning /etc/vimrc so the old, distro provided config actually gets removed.
- Own some dirs in vim-data-common so installation of vim-small doesn't leave not owned directories. (bsc#1173256)
- Add vi as slave to update-alternatives so that every package has a matching "vi" symlink. (bsc#1174564, bsc#1176549)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-15:Update update project.
- Submitted by Ludwig Nussel (lnussel)