The GNU Compiler Collection was updated to version 5.3.1, which brings several fixes
The following security issue has been fixed:
- Fix C++11 std::random_device short read issue that could lead to predictable
randomness. (CVE-2015-5276, bsc#945842)
The following non-security issues have been fixed:
- Enable frame pointer for TARGET_64BIT_MS_ABI when stack is misaligned. Fixes internal
compiler error when building Wine. (bsc#966220)
- Fix a PowerPC specific issue in gcc-go that broke compilation of newer versions of
- Fix HTM built-ins on PowerPC. (bsc#955382)
- Fix libgo certificate lookup. (bsc#953831)
- Suppress deprecated-declarations warnings for inline definitions of deprecated virtual
- Build s390[x] with "--with-tune=z9-109 --with-arch=z900" on SLE11 again. (bsc#954002)
- Revert accidental libffi ABI breakage on aarch64. (bsc#968771)
- On x86_64, set default 32bit code generation to -march=x86-64 rather than -march=i586.
- Add experimental File System TS library.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
- Submitted by Richard Biener (rguenther)