Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.4294, Graphics... security
This update for OpenSSH fixes three security issues.
These security issues were fixed:
- CVE-2016-3115: Sanitise input for xauth(1) (bsc#970632)
- CVE-2016-1908: Prevent X11 SECURITY circumvention when forwarding X11 connections (bsc#962313)
- CVE-2015-8325: Ignore PAM environment when using login (bsc#975865)
These non-security issues were fixed:
- Fix help output of sftp (bsc#945493)
- Restarting openssh with openssh-fips installed was not working correctly (bsc#945484)
- Fix crashes when /proc is not available in the chroot (bsc#947458)
- Correctly parse GSSAPI KEX algorithms (bsc#961368)
- More verbose FIPS mode/CC related documentation in README.FIPS (bsc#965576, bsc#960414)
- Fix PRNG re-seeding (bsc#960414, bsc#729190)
- Disable DH parameters under 2048 bits by default and allow lowering the limit back to the RFC 4419 specified minimum through an option (bsc#932483, bsc#948902)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
- Submitted by Petr Cerny (pcerny)