Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.2045, BNFC, BN... recommended
This update for ding-libs and sssd provides the following fixes:
- Fix IO error triggered by processing non-ordinary GPO values such as remote
registry settings. (bsc#1030473)
- Introduce mandatory runtime requirement "cyrus-sasl-gssapi" to krb5-common
- The IPA provider depends on AD provider's PAC executable. Add the dependency
to the package. (bsc#1021441)
- Remove invalid definition "After=syslog.target" from systemd service file.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP2:Update update project.
- Submitted by Howard Guo (guohouzuo)