This update for yast2 and yast2-http-server provides the following fixes:
- Ensure plain text release notes are shown properly in RichText mode. (bsc#1028721)
- UnitFileState will be used for evaluating enable state of services. If it has an
invalid value "systemctl is-enabled" has to be called instead. (bsc#1012047)
- Do not cache ifcfg files with empty device name part (ifcfg-). Such file cannot be
mapped to any existing device and providing empty device name could lead to crashes
in other parts of YaST. (bsc#1017716)
- Create a backup of the vhost configuration files to be potentially merged during execution.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP2:Update update project.
- Submitted by Knut Alejandro Anderssen González (teclator)