Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.2045, BNFC, BN... recommended
This update provides Wicked 0.6.40, which brings the following fixes and enhancements:
- fsm: Clone bound config and cleanup references fixing ifindex reference handling in
iBFT vlan configuration. (bsc#1030053)
- updater: Fix to not leave orphaned background jobs on device delete, causing to block
processing of synchronized jobs. (bsc#1029133)
- vxlan: Add initial support. (bsc#1026780)
- dhcp: Correct and complete fqdn option support. (bsc#1025757)
- bonding: Properly send primary reselect to kernel, (bsc#1027231)
- dbus: Fix caller-uid timeout to 15sec, not 15ms. (bsc#1026683)
- ethtool: Handle ring,coalesce,eee parameters. (bsc#1007909)
- bond: Fix xmit-hash-policy option mismatch. (bsc#1021914)
- ifconfig: Avoid timeouts on large number of IPs by performing IPv4 duplicate address
detection, apply and sending gratuitous ARP for chunks of multiple addresses at once.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP2:Update update project.
- Submitted by Marius Tomaschewski (mtomaschewski)