Update for 00Meta, 389-ds, 389-ds.2045, Graphics... security
Samba was updated to version 4.6.13 to fix several bugs. (bsc#1084191)
Security issue fixed:
- CVE-2018-1050: DOS vulnerability when SPOOLSS is run externally (bsc#1081741).
The library talloc was updated to version 2.1.10:
- build, documentation and python3 improvements
The library tevent was updated to version 0.9.34 (bsc#1069666);
- Remove unused select backend
- Fix a race condition in tevent_threaded_schedule_immediate(); (bso#13130);
- make tevent_req_print() more robust against crashes
- Fix mutex locking in tevent_threaded_context_destructor().
- Re-init threading in tevent_re_initialise().
- Include the finish location in tevent_req_default_print().
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP3:Update update project.
- Submitted by David Disseldorp (dmdiss)