Downloader and installer for the nVidia driver package (304.43)
Installing these packages can take a long time. These packages will automatically download the NVIDIA driver (+-50MB) from
http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86_64 or http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86 and save it in /usr/src.
The driver and libraries will be installed after the download.
The installer will install the nVidia files the Bumblebee way. The libraries will NOT interfere with any other libraries of a distribution and will be installed in a seperate nvidia directory. Usage will be controlled by editing the ld.so.conf(.d) and/or using the "ModulePath" var in xorg.conf.
You can also download the NVIDIA package yourself and copy it to the /usr/src directory. The installer will then skip the download part and just install the driver and libraries the Bumblebee way.
These rpms can be used by normal and Optimus enabled nVidia systems.
New in this release:
* Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 660 Ti
* Fixed a bug that caused pre-release versions of X.Org xserver 1.13 to crash when certain
GLX operations were performed, such as when starting Firefox.
* Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU to hang when expanding the YouTube Flash Player.
* Fixed a bug that caused gnome-settings-daemon to revert display configuration changes
made by nvidia-settings.
* Updated nvidia-settings to use RandR per-CRTC gamma control, when available. When
controlling an X server with support for RandR 1.2, nvidia-settings will display the color
correction widget as a tab within each display device page, instead of a per-X screen color
* Fixed a bug that prevented the display palette from being updated immediately after
an application called XStoreColors.
* Added the ability to select and move X screens in the "X Server Display Configuration" page of
nvidia-settings via Ctrl-(Left)Click + Drag.