Getting on with rubygem-gem2rpm
- Linkpac rubygem-gem2rpm from devel:languages:ruby and build if for all your build targets.
- Do not aggregatepac, as this needs to be built for all your ruby versions, which might not be the same as in d:l:r
- The newly linked package will build, but will only build for one ruby, e.g. currently ruby2.5 on TW, ruby2.1 on Leap or SLES12, etc.
- add the prjconf and include the stuff you see in this project's prjconf
1. Part: define the ruby versions you want to build against
* This includes the %defines as well as the Macros sections
* IMPORTANT: Be sure to only add a define if you need this ruby version. Even setting _with_ruby24 to 0 will define it, and that is what %bcond_with inside the rubygem-gem2rpm spec file takes into account.
* For Tumbleweed, building older ruby versions might or might not work. So, be careful if you want to have packages for such a ruby version
* If needed, add an %if condition, to set these %defines and Macros differently on e.g. Tumbleweed and Leap 15.0 (see this project's prjconf)
- 2. Part: add the ruby macros for your desired ruby versions, otherwise OBS shows packages as resolvable, as 'nothing provides rubyruby22' or similar