Text editor for programmers
- User friendly. Intuitive interface. Works out of the box. You don’t have
to read a lot of docs
- Hacker friendly. Code as quickly as possible. Without mouse.
- Lighweight. Some IDEs show splash screen. Enki will never do it. It just
- Extensible. Operating systems are designed for running applications.
Enki is designed for running plugins.
- Cross platform. Use your habitual editor on any OS. Currently has been
tested on Linux, MacOS X, Windows.
- High quality. No long list of fancy features. But, what is done, is done
- Open source. This is our religion.