Involved Projects and Packages
Development project for everything SAP related.
This project was created for package trento-agent via attribute OBS:Maintained
HA clustering packages can be found in the following subprojects:
For more information please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:High_Availability
Packages leveraged by SUSE's SAP Deployment Solution and SAP Monitoring Solution
Loki is a horizontally-scalable, highly-available, multi-tenant log aggregation system inspired by Prometheus.
System an network monitoring software.
The Alertmanager handles alerts sent by client applications such as the
Prometheus server. It takes care of deduplicating, grouping, and routing
them to the correct receiver integration such as email, PagerDuty, or
OpsGenie. It also takes care of silencing and inhibition of alerts.
Prometheus exporter for hardware and OS metrics exposed by *NIX kernels, written in Go with pluggable metric collectors.
Prometheus's main features are:
- a multi-dimensional data model (time series identified by metric name and key/value pairs)
- a flexible query language to leverage this dimensionality
- no reliance on distributed storage; single server nodes are autonomous
- time series collection happens via a pull model over HTTP
- pushing time series is supported via an intermediary gateway
- targets are discovered via service discovery or static configuration
- multiple modes of graphing and dashboarding support
The Prometheus Utility Tool is used by the Prometheus project to build other components.
Provides a simple reverse proxy for Prometheus exporters. It is
intended as a single binary alternative to nginx/Apache for use in
environments where opening multiple TCP ports to all servers might be
A graph and dashboard builder for visualizing time series metrics.
Grafana provides ways to create, explore, and share
dashboards and data with teams.